The -One Day Workshop of Mobilizing Religious Leader to Promote Women’s Leadership in Peace Building was successfully conducted on 30th Sep 2018. This one day workshop was arranged according to the plan to empower the participants (14 Imams) competitive abilities and enhance their role to support prompting Women’s leadership in Peace Building. The workshop was held in NECDO Training hall and facilitated by Ms. Jamila Afghani President WILPF Afghanistan Section.
Preparations for Mobilizing Religious Leader to Promote Women’s Leadership in Peace Building -One Day Workshop:
WILPF Afghanistan Section commenced its preparations for Mobilizing Religious Leader to Promote Women’s Leadership in Peace Building Leader to Promote Women’s
One Day Workshop for 30th Sep 2018 one week in advance followings are the activities which had been done before workshop got conducted:
- Preparing of the attendees & participants list, registration list & agenda
- Logistic preparation for the Workshop
- Technical preparations
- Administrative and financial preparation
- Communication through emails and phone with the participants.
The -One Day Workshop of Mobilizing Religious Leader to Promote Women’s Leadership in Peace Building was arranged according to the plan on 30th Sep 2018 for 14 Imams’ interdicted by MORA in NECDO office. The workshop was started by the recitation of the Holy Quran by one of the participant. Then Mr. Kakar opened the program & said welcome to the participants and then provided a brief the peach about the goal and objectives s and achievements of workshop. Also he added that these 14 persons can make a strong network among themselves. Our aim for creating such a program is to know about your expectations introduction to WILPF and asked from participants.
Then Ms. Jamila Afghani offered presentation an Introduction to Afghanistan WILPF section and international WILPF she added that WILPF-Afghanistan group works for Afghanistan free of war and violence, Where social justice and freedom for everyone is prevailed and women can play an active role for sustainable peace and development in the country.
She added we aim to bring together women in Afghanistan as peacemakers and enhance their role in the development, freedom and prosperity in order to be able to become active and constructive member of the global movement for peace and freedom (WILPF).
WILPF-Afghanistan is a group of volunteer network of women, youth and men who are strongly committed and believe in common that there is urgent need for permanent peace in the country. We highly consider the 3 points below as we step our longstanding ambition. Also she talked about Role and Regulations and Expectations for workshop and she emphasized on Ulama to support women and their role in peace and security from their stage in the masques and the platform they address the people youths and males. She also talked about the Impact of Peace on the Development process Importance of women role in peace and security in Introduction the sustainable development goals and got the Ulama understand and support the initiation.
- A fair and just world for all Human Being.
- Equal participation of people in particular women in making decisions which affect their lives and that must be ensured.
- Everyone in the society must cooperate and work with each other for a just, peaceful and free world.
Participants views about workshop:
- One of patrician said, “That peace is a necessity for each country and people of the country. Peace is the right of every person and it is a big responsibility of us to make people aware about peace from our stages in the mosques, without helping of our sisters it is impossible to work for peace because they are the main part of our society and they an important role in peace building”.
- One another participant said, “The program was very useful and the issue of peace was really important. Islam has a clear position about peace and in many occasions recommended for us. It is our responsibility to toward the massage of peace to people and women are the half population of the society without them it is impossible to work for peace”.
The agenda: The flowing agenda was considered for the workshop:
|1||Registration of Participants||Admin||8:00-8:40|
|2||Recitation of the Holy Quran||One of the participants||8:40 -9:00|
|3||Welcome Introduction of Participants & Program Opening NECDO Introduction||Slide show||9:05-9:25|
|4||Role and Regulations Expectations for workshop||Answer and Question||9:25-9:40|
|5||Introduction to Afghanistan WILPF Group and international WILPF||Slide show||9:40-9:55|
|6||Peace Definition of Different From Islamic perspective||Peace Definition of Different From Islamic perspective||9:55-10:10|
|Tea & Coffee Break|
|1||The Impact of Peace on the Development process||Group work
|2||Importance of women in peace and security||Slide show & Discussion||11:15-11:45|
|3||Introduction of resolution 1325UNSCR||Slide show||11:45-12:10|
|4||Sustainable Development Goals||Slide Show ,theatrical||12:10-12:30|
List of 3rd workshop of: Mobilizing Religious Leader to Promote Women’s Leadership in Peace Building
|5||Qari Abdul Wakil||Male||Imam||25|
|9||Mir Mohammad Taha||Male||Imam||34|
|11||Qari Sayed Abdul Wasi||Male||Imam|
|12||Mohammad Sarwar Sarwari||Male||Imam||45|